You can do this.
BMC offers Master’s degrees in the following areas:
- Master of Education
- Master of Education – Elementary Education K-6
- Master of Education – Literacy/Reading – K-12
- 30 hour credit program
- 9-12 hours of core courses focused on educational research,, instructional design, assessment, and advanced educational psychology
- 15-18 hours of courses in the teaching field
- 3 hours of practicum/internship to be completed in the student’s classroom
Graduate Admission Requirements:
- Official transcripts of all previously completed college and university work (including graduate) must be mailed directly to the Office of Graduate and Continuing Education at Blue Mountain College by the institution(s) attended. A supplementary transcript covering work in progress at the time of application and any late work must be furnished as soon as possible.
- Provide a 400-500 word essay explaining your reasons for pursuing a Master of Education Degree. Email the essay to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any applicant whose native language is not English must have TOEFL scores reported (a minimum score of 550 is required).
- A copy of the Applicant's current teaching certificate is required.
- Applicant must provide PRAXIS, GRE, or MAT score to the Office of Graduate and Continuing Education.
For more information, contact:
Dr. Jenetta Waddell
662.685.4771 ext. 118