NOTICE TO STUDENTS RETURNING TO CAMPUS
Before returning to campus, please make sure you stay safe, stay strong, and stay healthy by
- Avoiding large gatherings,
- Wearing a mask in public and in all settings where social distancing is not possible,
- Electing to be tested for the COVID-19 virus prior to returning to campus,
- Notifying the COVID-19 Response Coordinator immediately if you test positive or display symptoms [Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Call: 662.685.4771 (Ext. 111)].
After arriving on campus
- Wear a mask in all buildings and in large gatherings when social distancing cannot be observed.
- Check your temperature before going to class.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for 20 seconds.
- Use hand sanitizer when soap and water are not available.
- Check and complete the FULL MEASURE survey you receive by text each morning beginning on Monday, January 4. Please be honest in answering each question.
- International students who do not have a U.S. phone number will need to use the Idaptive app on their phones or iPads to submit their FULL MEASURE survey.
- Show your FULL MEASURE "GREEN" pass before moving into your residence hall. You will not be able to enter the residence hall without a valid "GREEN" pass.
- Show your FULL MEASURE "GREEN" pass in order to enter the dining hall, attending in-person chapel, or attending class.
- Contact the COVID-19 Response Coordinator immediately if you are experiencing any symptoms and you feel the need to be tested.
- Wait to hear from the COVID-19 Response Coordinator before returning to campus after being place in isolation or quarantine.
Students who choose to remain on campus during a quarantine/isolation period will be assigned a room in campus housing. Bedding, towels, and meals will be provided.