Instructions for registering for the College Level Examination Program (CLEP/DSST).
- Register with CLEP online at http://clep.collegeboard.org/. After paying the $89 fee, print the exam ticket.
- Register with DSST (DANTES) online at http://getcollegecredit.com.
- Register a test date at Blue Mountain College via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are limited to two workstations, so register well in advance of the expected test date. Exams are always given on Friday afternoons starting at 1:30 PM. Dates are filled on a first come, first-serve basis. Please notify us if you need to cancel a reservation so that others may register.
- To cancel an exam, please notify the test administrator by calling (662)685-4771 Ext. 125 or emailing email@example.com. Do not cancel on the day of exam except for extreme emergencies.
- On exam day, pay the test administration fee in the Office of Business Affairs in the Administration Building.
- BMC Students: $25.00, payable at the time of testing by cash, check made out to Blue Mountain College, or charge to your BMC student account.
- Non-BMC students: $35.00, payable by cash (exact change) at the time of testing.
- Bring a valid form of identification as specified and your receipt from the Office of Business Affairs to the Testing Center.
- For the CLEP exam, bring your CLEP ticket. The ticket has the required code to begin the test.
- For the DSST exam, bring a credit card for online payment during the testIng process.