Office of Student Success and Career Services
- Degree Planning: This office serves as a connection between you and your faculty advisor. Here you will be able to check your degree progress and request degree audits when needed.
- Student Success: I want to make sure you succeed in your classes! Feel free to contact me if you are having trouble with your classes or if you just need to chat with someone. Check out the Teaching and Learning Center website as well if you need tutoring services.
- Career Services: Come by the office to see the resources that will help you decide on a major, develop resume writing and interviewing skills, and discover possible employment opportunities. We want to encourage all students, not just juniors and seniors, to start thinking early and often about career goals. Blue Mountain College uses College Central Network as its official job resource center. The services are available 24/7 to students, alumni, and employers once registration in the platform is completed.
- Students, quickly apply to jobs posted exclusively for you, and search other opportunities via Jobs Central© national job boards.
- Create and upload your resume and career portfolio to make available to employers.
- Access our events calendar, and career/job search advice documents, podcasts, videos and more.
- Review Career Fair information and company recruitment visits.
- Employers search for talented students and alumni, and post unlimited jobs for free.
Feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 662-685-4771, x 172, to set up an appointment during office hours Monday-Friday from 8:00am-4:30pm. Of course, walk-ins are happily accepted if I am not already talking with another student.
Coordinator of Student Success and Career Services