Instructions for registering for the College Level Examination Program (CLEP).
- Register with CLEP online at http://clep.collegeboard.org/. After paying the $87 fee, print the exam ticket.
- Register a test date at Blue Mountain College via email at email@example.com. We are limited to only two workstations, so register well in advance of the expected test date. Tentative 2018-2019 test dates are given below and are filled on a first-come first-served basis. Testing will start at 10:40 a.m.
- Friday, January 11
- Friday, January 18
- Friday, January 25
- Friday, February 1
- Friday, February 8
- Friday, February 15
- Friday, February 22
- Friday, March 1
- Friday, March 8
- Friday, March 22
- Friday, March 29
- Friday, April 5
- Friday, April 12
- On exam day, go to the Office of Business Affairs in the Administration Building and pay the test administration fee.
- BMC Students: $25.00, payable at the time of testing by cash, check made out to Blue Mountain College, or charge to your BMC student account.
- Non-BMC students: $35.00, payable by cash (exact change) at the time of testing.
- Bring a valid form of identification as specified on the CLEP Website, your CLEP ticket, and your receipt from the Office of Business Affairs to the Testing Center in the Paschal Student Union to take the exam.
- To cancel an exam, follow the information provided on the CLEP Website and notify the test administrator by calling (662) 685-4771, extension 125 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note that CLEP study information is available at http://clep.collegeboard.org.