You can do this.
BMC offers Graduate Degrees at the Master’s level:
- Master of Education in Elementary Education, K-6
- Master of Education - Literacy/Reading, K-12
- Master of Education - Biology, K-12
- Master of Business Administration
Master of Education
Graduate Admission Requirements
- OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS of all previously completed college and university work (including graduate) mailed directly to the Office of Graduate and Continuing Education at Blue Mountain College by the institution(s) attended
- Mailing Address:
Office of Graduate and Continuing Education
P.O. BOX 160
Blue Mountain, MS 38610
1-800-235-0136 (EXT. 238)
- Supplementary transcript covering work in progress at the time of application and any late work (if applicable) must be furnished as soon as possible
- 400-500-word essay explaining your reasons for pursuing a master's degree, emailed to email@example.com.
- Copy of the applicant's current teaching certificate
- PRAXIS, GRE, or MAT score
- TOEFL scores reported (required: a minimum score of 550). This requirement applies only to students whose native language in not English.
Master of Business Administration
Graduate Admissions Requirements
- Application. A completed application for admission.
- Transcripts. Official transcripts of all course work for the baccalaureate degree and any transferable graduate credit from an accredited higher educational institution. Transcripts from international institutions must be reviewed by the credential evaluation service before application for admission is considered. Students entering the MBA program must have completed at least one course in each of the following areas with a grade of "C" or better: accounting, economics, and college level mathematics.
- GPA of 2.50 or higher in the undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited institution. Applicants with a GPA below 2.50 or an undergraduate degree from a non-regionally accredited institution may be considered for conditional admission at the discretion of the Dean of Business.
- Standardized Test Scores. Students with conditional admission will be required to submit scores on the Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT).
- Interview. Satisfactory personal interview (when required) with the Dean of Business.
- Essay. Biographical sketch of at least 300 words that outlines work experience and reasons for pursuing graduate studies at Blue Mountain College.
- Oral and Written Skills. Acceptable oral and written skills must be demonstrated.
Dr. Jenetta Waddell
Dean of Education
662-685-4771 (Ext. 118)
Dr. Anthony Bullard
Dean of Business
662-685-4771 (Ext. 124)
Coordinator of Graduate Studies in Business
Assistant Professor of Business Administration
For more information or assistance with Graduate Admissions, contact
Associate Director, Office of Admissions
Online & Graduate Admissions
Work Cell: 662-507-2687