Special Circumstance Request
The Financial Aid Office is aware that a family’s financial circumstances may change, and those changes may affect you and your family’s ability to contribute toward your education. We can help address this issue and assist families who have experienced a significant change in income and/or resources.
The following circumstances can be considered:
- Job loss or reduction in hours worked resulting in income change
- Medical or dental expenses not covered by insurance
- Death of a parent or spouse
- COVID-19 pandemic issues
The Special Circumstances Form details what type of supporting documentation is required to verify the change in circumstances. All required documents and the form must be submitted to the Financial Aid Office. The review process can take 4-6 weeks.
- Download the Special Circumstance Request Dependent Student 2021-2022 form (PDF)
- Download the Special Circumstance Request Independent Student 2021-2022 form (PDF)