You can do this.
BMC offers master’s degrees in the following areas:
- Master of Education in Elementary Education, K-6
- Master of Education - Literacy/Reading, K-12
- Master of Education - Biology, K-12
- Master of Business Administration
Graduate Admission Requirements
- Official transcripts of all previously completed college and university work (including graduate) mailed directly to the Office of Graduate and Continuing Education at Blue Mountain College by the institution(s) attended
- Mailing Address:
Office of Graduate and Continuing Education
P.O. BOX 160
Blue Mountain, MS 38610
1-800-235-0136 (EXT. 238)
- Supplementary transcript covering work in progress at the time of application and any late work (if applicable) must be furnished as soon as possible
- 400-500-word essay explaining your reasons for pursuing a master's degree, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Copy of the applicant's current teaching certificate
- PRAXIS, GRE, or MAT score
- TOEFL scores reported (required: a minimum score of 550). This requirement applies only to students whose native language in not English.
For more information, contact
Dr. Jenetta Waddell
662.685.4771, Ext 118